Monday, June 2, 2008

The Toronto Experience!

Ahhh, the glorious CN Tower. As our class stands outside the Art Gallery of Ontario, the presence of the CN Tower peering over the Gallery is welcome. Man, I wish I could get close enough to it to touch it…




This is the funky checker building across the street from the AGO, which Brandon and I decided NOT to go into, because we were hungry..




We decided to roam round the Streets of Toronto, seeing as EVERYONE on the trip went to the Eaton’s Centre (correct me if I’m wrong, but everyone I asked said everyone went).




After a few minutes, we came upon this interesting building. I don’t really remember WHY it was interesting, but I thought it was cool.




We had decided on having Pizza for lunch, and as we approached the Pizza Pizza, we spotted this car sticking out of the side of a building.. If I could, I’d put in action circles to show the wheel in front moving, but I can’t.




Mmmmmmmmmm, Pizza is gooooood. We walked back to the park where the class last rendezvoused, and we were attacked by a flock of hungry pigeons!! Believe me, there were a LOT more than those seen above…




This is one building which I want to come back to, the Chapters/Imax/whatever else this building has to offer. I only wish we had actually gone in, it would have been awesome..




After lunch, Brandon and I decided to trek to the one, the only CN Tower!!! RAH RAH RAH!! On our way down, I caught a picture of the ONLY Double Decker bus I saw that day. This was just at Richmond Street.




This is the bridge over the Go Trains, which also leads to the Rodgers Centre which id on the Right. We were soooooooo close to the CN Tower, we could have thrown a rock at it!! OH MAN, LET’S GET TO IT!!




Before we actually got there though, I had to take this picture. See the picture of the Rodgers Centre above? Well, this is the little piece just above the window. It’s pretty funky the way everyone is acting.




FINALLY!! THE PRIDE AND JOY OF OUR WANDERINGS AROUND TORONTO!! Brandon and I got to the CN Tower. Our journey was complete. This is my FAVORITE shot of the whole time. This was taken on the small flight of stairs leading to the base of the Tower. I decided to get a shot that made the Tower seem larger than life; because it was! The only thing left to do was touch it…and my day would REALLY be complete.


MUCH MUSIC!!

My trip to Much Music was, I’m sorry to say, worse than I expected, and I expected the worst. I don’t mean to say ALL of it was a total poop-load, I just mean the times when I was actually seen on TV was a total poop-load. I am really self conscious when it comes to seeing myself on TV. Apart from that, I felt that it was really good and the hosts were really friendly. They are one of the most important components of the show, after all. More important are the floor directors, the camera men and, of course, the director of the whole show. Without them, Much Music would not be able to air and we would have no Much Music. Though, if we had no Much Music, we wouldn’t have me on TV either, and that wouldn’t be so bad…

No comments: